Terms and Conditions
Use of the site by you
- use the Site directly or indirectly to post or transmit any photos, graphics, sound information or material unlawfully, or which is obscene, indecent, uses offensive language, defames, abuses, harasses, stalks, threatens, menaces, offends or restricts any person, or which prevents any other user from using or enjoying the Site or which is false, misleading or deceptive in any way;
- use the Site directly or indirectly, or use any service provided on the Site, to conduct surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, or send chain letters, junk email or any other duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site or use another person’s name, registration account or password;
- create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message;
- tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorised modifications to the Site;
- knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to the Site; or
- collect information about others, including email addresses.
Christians for Israel Australia does not investigate or necessarily endorse any non Christians for Israel Australia advertiser or public event promoted on Community Noticeboard or elsewhere on the site. You should investigate and evaluate the merit of services and events for yourself as it is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the Site or on the Internet generally. Christians for Israel Australia (or its respective officers, employees, agents or advisers) will in no way be liable for any decision made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance upon any information, documents, text, graphics, software or other material contained or displayed on or available through the Site including any content which is superseded, incomplete or omitted from the Site (in whole or part). Whilst Christians for Israel Australia takes every effort to ensure that all information on our Site is accurate we cannot be held responsible for the consequences of your decisions based on that information. The Site and content available on it are provided on an “as is” basis and may be summaries and Christians for Israel Australia reserves the right to change, add or remove any content. Christians for Israel Australia takes every effort to ensure the Site is ‘clean’ but makes no warranty that the Site will be free from viruses or any kind of malicious code whatsoever. To the extent permitted by law, all implied warranties, conditions and representations about or in relation to:
- the Site;
- the availability of the Site; and
- your use of the Site, are excluded.
- Limitation of liability
- repair and return of goods to you;
- refund to you of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods or
- if the good is still available, replacement of the goods with equivalent goods; or
- in relation to services, at Christians for Israel Australia’s option:
- supply of the services again; or
- refund to you of the cost of having the services supplied again.
To the extent permitted by law, Christians for Israel Australia (and their respective affiliates, officers, employees, agents, representatives and third party service providers) exclude all liabilities (including in contract, for negligence or otherwise) for any loss (including consequential loss), damage, costs or expenses suffered by you or claims made against you in connection with, however caused:
- your use of or reliance on the Site and the Content;
- any lack of availability, interruption, delay in operation, virus, internet access difficulties, or equipment malfunction in relation to the Site;
- any failure to provide the Site; or
- your purchase of any goods or services offered for sale on the Site, attendance at an event, or decision to apply for or accept any Employment Opportunity.
- Copyright Guidelines
Except as permitted under the Act (for example for the services of the Crown or in reliance on one of the fair dealing exceptions i.e. a fair dealing for the purposes of research or study) no part of this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, communicated or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written permission. All inquiries should be made to the copyright owner:
Christians for Israel Australia Locked Bag 1508, Springwood, QLD 4127.
The Australian Copyright Act 1968 (the Act) allows 10% of the number of words on this website to be reproduced and/or communicated by any Australian educational institution for its educational purposes provided that the educational institution (or the body that administers it) has given a Notice to Copyright Agency Limited (CAL) under part VB of the Act. For details of the CAL licence for educational institutions contact:
Copyright Agency Limited Level 15, 233 Castlereagh Street Sydney NSW 2000 Telephone: +612 9394 7600 Facsimile: +612 9394 7601 E-mail: www.copyright.com.au
Links from the Site
Externally linked websites from within the Site are not within the control of Christians for Israel Australia. Christians for Israel Australia does not take responsibility for the content in, or currency of, any externally linked sites. The inclusion of any link within the Website does not imply endorsement by Christians for Israel Australia of the linked website, nor does it suggest any relationship with the organisation linked. You agree that by accessing any linked site you are doing so at your own risk and you agree to fully indemnify Christians for Israel Australia against any liability arising out of your accessing any linked site.
Accuracy of registration information
When registering on the Site, you must ensure that all information you provide is correct and up-to-date. If you change your details during the period of your membership, you agree to ensure your details are updated.
Username and password
It is your responsibility to keep your login and your password safe and secure. If there is any activity undertaken with your login details then you are responsible. If you think that your details may have been used by someone else then you must notify Christians for Israel Australia’s volunteer team as soon as possible. You must also change your password immediately. You agree to indemnify Christians for Israel Australia against any and all claims arising out of your failure to maintain the confidentiality of your username and password.
If any credit card payments (including donations) are made on the Site, those payments are processed by an independent third party service provider. You consent to disclosure of relevant information about you to that provider on a confidential basis. If you wish to obtain further information about the provider, then contact Christians for Israel Australia in accordance with the Privacy Statement. To the extent permitted by law, Christians for Israel Australiaexcludes all liability in relation to those payments and the services provided by that third party.
Placement and removal of content on the Site
- unauthorised use of the Content is strictly prohibited and may infringe Christians for Israel Australia’s IP Rights in the Content; and
- no Content may be reproduced, published or transmitted in any manner without the prior written consent of Christians for Israel Australia.
Without limiting the above, and subject to applicable law, you may not without prior written permission from Christians for Israel Australia:
- archive the Content or any part of it;
- form a database whether electronically or otherwise by systematically downloading or storing all or any of the Content; or
- adapt, vary, modify, redistribute or republish the Content (in whole or part)
The trademarks used on the Site are Christians for Israel Australia’s trademarks or the trademarks of a third party. Nothing on the Site should be construed as granting any licence to use any trademark without the permission of the owner. You must not use any of Christians for Israel Australia’s trademarks:
- as or as part of your trademarks;
- in connection with goods or services which are not the goods or services of Christians for Israel Australia
- in a manner that may be confusing, misleading or deceptive; or
- in a manner that disparages Christians for Israel Australia, its ministries or the Site.
Due to the nature of the Internet and mobile phone communications your use of the Site and associated services may be subject to interruption or delay. Christians for Israel Australia and its service providers do not make any warranty that the Site or services will be error free, without interruption or delay or free from defects in design or engineering. No guarantee is offered in regard to the compatibility of this Site to your software or hardware.
Christians for Israel Australia
holds the benefit of this Indemnity and all other rights under this Agreement as trustee for each person named as benefiting from it.